How you can help
Donations of Material, Tools, Equipment
We accept donations of
- New Material
- Sewing notions: elastic, thread, sinew, pins, Zippers, etc.
- Yarn and crochet hooks, knitting needles
- Broken carvings materials to be re-worked
- Sewing machines (to be distributed to Inuit families or individuals)
Email Centre Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 613 298 6209
On Line Donations of Funds:
Through the Odawa Native Friendship Centre finance department
Repairs, alterations of Inuit clothing items
- Put in zippers
- Repair skin clothing
- Make and attach fur ruffs
- Connect you with a parka maker, hat maker, mitt maker, boot maker, Inuit clothing designer etc.
- Repair Inuit tools
- Connect you with an Inuit tool maker
- Advise you on the use and care of Inuit clothing items, works of art or tools
Support for Inuit Sewers
We will support you
- Providing sewing care packages of materials to make specific items
- accessing sewing materials, cloth, fur, thread, needles etc,
- finding a sewing machine
- connecting to a sewing machine repair person
- Helping connect you with marketing opportunities
- Show casing your creations on our website
We extend our heartfelt gratitude to our generous sponsors whose unwavering support has fueled our mission and made a significant impact. Their commitment to our cause has enabled us to reach new heights and make a positive difference in the lives of those we serve.
As we continue to strive for excellence and expand our efforts, we invite others to join hands with us in making a meaningful impact. Your donation, no matter the size, can contribute to creating positive change and transforming lives. Together, we can make a difference and build a brighter future for all.
Join us on this journey of compassion and empowerment. Your support is not just a donation; it’s a step towards building a better world for everyone. Thank you for considering and for being part of our mission.